- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add spinach, chopped spring onions and chopped chili. Season with salt and pepper and add lemon juice and grated cheese. Cook for about one minute until the cheese has melted and set aside.
- Spread the pesto on top of two slices of bread. Add spinach mixture and 4 slices of cheese on each bread. Then place the other two bread slices on top.
- Spread both sides of the sandwiches with butter.
- Heat a pan and add the sandwiches to the pan and cook until golden brown and the cheese has melted, for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Cut in half and serve hot.
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|100 g||baby spinach|
|2 tsp||lemon juice|
|salt and pepper|
|1 dl||grated Le Gruyère AOP Réserve (or other Le Gruyère)|
|4||big slices of sour bread|
|2 tbsp||red pesto|
|8||slices of Le Gruyère AOP Réserve (or other Le Gruyère)|