- Preheat oven to 225°C.
- Cut the sheets of puff pastry in half and then make a cut from each corner to the center.
- Add a spoonful of creme fraîche in the middle. Then top with a few small pieces of preserved lemon.
- Press every other corner of the puff pastry in the middle so that it forms a pinwheel shape.
- Slice the pear thinly and add a few slices of pear in the middle of the pinwheels. Then brush with egg wash.
- Top with grated Le Gruyère AOP Réserve (or other Le Gruyère) and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with some rocket sprouts if you like.
|sheets of puff pastry (thawed)
|preserved lemon (or zest of 1 lemon)
|grated Le Gruyère AOP Réserve (or other Le Gruyère)
|rocket sprouts to serve