- Take the unchopped herbs.
- Finely chop all of them.
- Finely chop the chili and then fold herbs and chili (to taste) into a bowl of vinegar and oil.
- Fry the sausages in a little olive oil.
- Grate the Le Gruyère AOP.
- Make 4 slits in the buns. Fill them with Le Gruyère AOP and warm them in a hot oven so that the cheese melts. Distribute the sausages into the warm buns and top with chimichurri.
- Enjoy immediately.
If you have extra chimichurri, you can use it on grilled steak or grilled vegetables. Top with grated Le Gruyère AOP for added luxury.