- Halve the tomatoes and place them on the grill together with the chilli.
- Grill the tomatoes on both sides until they are well browned on the outside but still slightly firm.
- Remove the tomatoes from the grill and cut them into thickish slices.
- Finely dice the parsley and slice the chilli thinly.
- Spread a layer of pesto on your toasted bread. Place the sliced tomatoes on top, season with salt and pepper, then add a little chilli and parsley. As the finishing touch, sprinkle with a generous helping of tasty, grated Le Gruyère AOP.
|salt & pepper|
|2||slices good-quality white bread|
|1||piece Le Gruyère AOP|
|a handful of fresh parsley|