- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Cook the chicken breasts over medium-high heat on both sides until golden brown and cooked through. Season with salt. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Chop the anchovies and thinly slice the garlic. Sauté in olive oil in the pan over medium-high heat. Add the chili flakes and sauté briefly. The garlic may turn slightly golden – be careful not to burn it.
- Remove the tough ribs from the kale. Chop the kale leaves and add to the pan. Sauté for a few minutes. Season to taste with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Garlic bread: Brush the slices of sourdough bread lightly with olive oil. Heat a grill pan and grill bread until golden. Rub the warm bread with the garlic. Season with salt.
- Cut the chicken into slices. Serve the kale with the chicken in deep plates. Top with plenty of shaved Gruyère and serve immediately with the grilled garlic bread.
...and don't forget the CONTEST.
You can win a 2,5 kg wedge of Le Gruyère AOP!